Miko Coffee South West Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a full time Field Service Engineer to join our Technical Service team working in and around the Somerset, South Wales & Gloucestershire areas.
We are part of an international coffee service organisation with operations in a dozen European countries and roasting facilities in Belgium and the U.K. We specialise in tailored solutions for the out of home customer, providing the finest coffee and hot beverages , world class coffee machines , and the highest levels of account management, technical and service and coffee quality support.
The ideal candidate MUST HAVE the following skills and experience:
- Ideally you will have previous experience in working with various varieties of coffee machines (preferably traditional and super automatics etc., not just vending, but training will be given to the right candidate)
- You will have a logical approach to fault finding and enjoy finding the solution to resolve the problem
- Have a full driving license (preferably without any penalty points) and enjoy driving as part of the role
- Have excellent communication and customer care skills
- Be reliable and be prepared to work on to get the job done to the satisfaction of the customer and the company
- Be of a calm disposition and able to work as part of a team in an extremely busy department
- Be prepared to work overtime and on a 1 in 3 weekend and bank holiday rota basis
- Have the passion to succeed in looking after our existing customer base
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Assisting the Technical Service Department in delivering a first class service to our customer base.
- To carry out callouts, installs, refurbishments and other field based technical work at customer sites.
- Learning and adapting new skills, through a combination of manufacturers and in-house training.
- On the job training regarding maintaining, repairing and refurbishing the full range of customer’s equipment, primarily in the field, but on occasion maybe required to assist in the workshop.
In return we offer excellent career opportunities within the exciting and growing world of coffee, along with a competitive rate of pay, generous holiday entitlement and various company benefits.
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and please only apply if you have the relevant experience.
If you are successful with your application you will be invited to attend an interview at our Exeter branch. In the meantime we would like to take this opportunity of thanking you in advance for your interest in Miko Coffee South West Ltd.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE