Miko Coffee Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a full time Team Member to join our Customer Care team working in Cornwall.
We are part of an international coffee service organisation with operations in a dozen European countries and roasting facilities in Belgium and the U.K. We specialise in tailored solutions for the out of home customer, providing the finest coffee and hot beverages , world class coffee machines , and the highest levels of account management, technical and service and coffee quality support.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Phoning existing customers on a weekly, fortnightly & monthly basis.
- Order taking.
- Creating returns/credits for your own customers.
- Striving to achieve monthly promotional targets and range selling.
- Promoting new products and maximising existing products.
- Amending customer pricing on SAP as & when necessary.
- Ensuring the existing product ranges don’t lapse.
- All aspects of customer service.
- Ensuring customer orders meet the minimum order & margin requirement.
- Retaining customers.
- Closing accounts (amending call list, pricing, contracts, returning machines)
- Call list/customer base maintenance.
- Going through lapsed accounts monthly .
- Sending out copy invoices
- Taking card payments for orders placed.
- Taking orders for Ecommerce (our online order system).
- Assisting with various Office / Administration duties as required
In return we offer excellent career opportunities within the exciting and growing world of coffee, along with a competitive rate of pay, generous holiday entitlement and various company benefits.
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and please only apply if you have the relevant experience.
If you are successful with your application you will be invited to attend an interview at our Redruth branch. In the meantime we would like to take this opportunity of thanking you in advance for your interest in Cornish Coffee Ltd.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE