Miko Coffee are looking for a new team member to bolster the ranks of our very busy, UK service department, based out of our Sheffield office. We are part of an international coffee service organisation with operations in a dozen European countries and roasting facilities in Belgium and the UK.
The successful candidate will be;
- A very organised individual, able to balance your day to day will be a mixture of answering phone calls and emails to our customers.
- Able to organise the diaries of our service engineers to ensure the most efficient use of their day.
- You will be calm under pressure, able to communicate well with the customer facing side of the business and the rest of the team.
- As this is a very fast paced environment, the ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload is essential.
Ideally the candidate will be able to demonstrate;
- Previous experience in a busy service department, however we will consider people from all walks of life that are able to demonstrate transferable skills they possess.
- Knowledge of Excel and Windows, which will help your application enormously, as the administrative element of the role will certainly require it.
- Although training is provided, any previous experience with SAP would be a huge benefit.
In return we offer a competitive salary depending on experience, along with the training and development needed to help you plan your future career. Along with additional benefits that include; company pension, generous holiday entitlement and membership into various company benefit schemes.
This is a great opportunity within a global business with excellent career prospects. If you’re ready for a new challenge in the exciting and ever growing world of coffee then we want to hear from you. If you’re successful with your application you will be invited to attend an interview at our Sheffield branch. In the meantime thank you for your interest in Miko Coffee Ltd.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.90-£10.19 per hour