As Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, why not try some fun Valentine’s Day coffee recipes to get in the spirit? Miko has created a list of Valentine-related drinks we think you’ll love, continue reading to find out more!
1. Caramel Mocha
A sweet and chocolatey coffee that’s perfect for mid-day Valentine’s fun, enjoy on your own or with a partner, but either way, we think you won’t want to miss this one. Here is what you will need:
- Espresso shot
- Hot chocolate powder
- SHOTT Caramel syrup
- Steamed Milk
- Firstly, you will need to brew your espresso, we recommend using a traditional espresso machine, which is perfect for cafe use.
- Simply add the caramel syrup to the espresso and let the flavours combine.
- Add your hot chocolate powder and create a smooth paste.
- Then add your steamed milk and cocoa powder to garnish. Enjoy!
If you want to improve your coffee-making skills or learn how to use your coffee machine, Miko offers barista training courses around the country, book your next training course today!
2. Strawberry White Hot Chocolate
Treat yourself to something sweet this Valentine’s Day without coffee. Nothing beats chocolate and strawberries, especially in the form of a smooth velvety drink. This is what you will need to make it:
- White hot chocolate powder
- 1 tbsp SHOTT strawberry syrup
- Streamed Milk
- Whipped cream
- Firstly, put the white hot chocolate powder into your mug and pour a bit of hot water into it to form a smooth paste. You can add the syrup at this stage and stir it into the paste.
- Steam your milk and once it is ready, pour it into the mug with the hot chocolate paste and the flavours will combine.
- If you wish, you could add some whipped cream at the end to finish. Enjoy!
3. Passion Fruit Martini
This Valentine’s Day drink is perfect for an evening dinner date. As Miko has a premium range of SHOTT Syrups, you can tailor most drinks with our 25 syrup flavours, from hot drinks to alcoholic drinks, here’s what you will need:
- 50-60ml of vodka
- 1 tbsp SHOTT passion fruit syrup
- 30ml of Passoa
- Lime juice
- Prosecco to serve
- Passion fruit to garnish
- Combine the vodka, passion fruit syrup, Passoa and lime juice in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well for a few minutes and strain into martini glasses.
- Pour the prosecco into shot glasses to serve alongside the martini.
- Cut the passion fruit in half and place it on top of the martini and enjoy!
If you wish to have this as a non-alcoholic drink, simply replace the vodka with sparkling water or lemonade.
4. Espresso Martini Affogato
Here’s a Valentine’s Day coffee recipe for ice cream and coffee lovers, as a perfect sweet treat to end the day. Here’s what you will need:
- 2 Scoops of vanilla ice cream
- Espresso shot
- Martini glass
- Chocolate shavings to garnish
- Firstly scoop your ice cream into the martini glasses and keep it in the freezer until the coffee is ready.
- Brew your espresso shot.
- Pour the espresso shot over the ice cream scoops and add the chocolate shavings as a garnish. Enjoy!
5. Three Berry Frappe
This is a great Valentine’s Day recipe for a coffee date or meeting your friends. Enjoy this with coffee or without, here’s what you will need.
- An espresso shot (not essential)
- SHOTT Three Berry syrup
- Whipped cream
- Cherries to garnish
- Put the espresso shot, milk, cherry syrup and ice into a blender.
- Blend for a few minutes until you get to your desired consistency.
- Pour into a glass and add whipped cream and cherries to garnish. Enjoy!
Happy Valentine’s Day and we hope you enjoyed these Valentine’s Day coffee recipes. If you want to improve your coffee-making skills and learn more about using the machinery, Miko offers barista training courses for anyone interested. Get in touch today!
Latest From Miko
The Barista Training Guide You Need For Your Cafe
A well-trained barista possesses a diverse set of skills that go beyond simply making espresso-based drinks. They understand the nuances of coffee
Coffee Guide: What Is An Americano Coffee?
For the uninitiated, coffee shops can be overwhelming places. Choices abound. Lattes, mochas, cappuccinos, flat whites… the list will go on as
Claim Your Free Guide